will be assigned to a group. Each group will run concurrently for 13
minutes. The number of posters in each group will be determined by the
number of posters accepted.2. Posters
will be presented in individual Zoom Rooms at the assigned time,
presented in person to a live video/audio audience. Posters should be
prepared in a .ppt format.
you do not already have a Zoom account, Presenters will be asked to
sign-up with Zoom for an individual free account. This account will
allow up to 100 people per 40-minute sessions.
4. Presenters will be assigned a time for their Zoom Room to be open and present their poster. 5-minutes / 8-minutes Q&A.
Each individual poster session should end promptly after 13 minutes,
and the poster presenter should instruct everyone to go to the next
6. Poster presenters will receive instructions and best practices for Zoom prior to the meeting."
7. An electronic meeting Agenda will include:
Poster Time / Name of Presenter* / Abstract Title / Authors / Link to Zoom Room / .pdf of Abstract
8. The concurrent sessions will start/end promptly at the designated time, allowing for 2-minute transition between sessions:
Group 1 – 10:30 – 10:43
Group 2 – 10:45 – 10:58
Group 3 – 11:00 – 11:13
Group 4 – 11:15 – 11:28
Group 5 – 11:30 – 11:43
9. At end of the Poster Session (11:45) everyone will join the PGRN Zoom room for poster awards and wrap up.